PARTS #29 -MX “60-40 Strap” – Penis Extender FITS: Minotaur – $11.50


PARTS #29 -MX “60-40 Strap” – Penis Extender FITS: Minotaur



<I>  Parts #29 – State of the Art “60-40 Strap” for Penis Extender

<II> Fits: Minotaur Xtendaur TOP CRADLE

<III> Unique Medical Grade Silicone Strap offers 60% or 40% glans hold

<IV> 60/40 Strap combines a Strap and Noose Cord into one

<V> ***You must first own the MX Top Cradle for this strap to work

NOTE:  Simply flip strap over as one side offers 60% grab, the other side offers 40%